Already registered? Click here to Login
Dear Potential Donor
Please consider the following before you continue with the application form:
- 1. Who will support you during the process (it should be someone with whom you have a very close relationship) eg boyfriend, parents, older sister etc
- 2. If you do have a partner - does he/she know about your plans to donate?
- 3. If you get involved with a new partner and they do not understand or agree with you donating, what are you going to do?
- 4. A gals BF is often her Mom - if you are going to disclose your intention's to her about joining Nurture as a donor - how does she feel?
- 5. Are you sure that the time commitment expected of you will not be a problem? There will be at least 7 visits to the clinic from start of process to end. These visits cannot be scheduled for after hours or Saturdays.
- 6. Have you read Nurture's FAQ's (Frequently asked questions) - if not, please go to http://www.nurture.co.za/faq/ as this will provide you with the information that you need to make an informed decision about becoming a Nurture Donor.
Please be mindful of spelling and grammar. Do NOT complete your entire application in capital letters.
Where you refer to yourself as 'I', please ensure you use upper case (I and not i).
Please take careful note of the following important requirements.
(If you need further explanation on the points below, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions first: www.nurture.co.za/faq
1. Time commitment required:
Are you aware that you will need to attend 7 appointments at the allocated clinic ( location of clinic will be determined if/when you are chosen) over a 3 month period if you are chosen to donate. Four of these visits occur over a two week period. You will have these dates/times in advance - but note that these visits happen during normal office hours and NOT on weekends or after hours.
2. Getting to the appointments:
It is important that you consider how you will get to the clinic appointments on time as required. You will have to use your own transport or public transport; we cannot arrange transport for you. Are you able to get to the appointments on time as required?
3. Time off:
If you are working/studying, will you get permission from your employer / supervisor / studies to take time off for the donation? Remember that you will need to attend approximately 7 appointments, 4 of which happen during a two week period. You will need one full day off on the final day when the eggs are retrieved. A doctor's note can be provided if required.
Only ages between 19 and 33 permitted
Are there any known genetic diseases or conditions that run in your family? Please give their details below
Note: You may need to scroll right or zoom out to see all inputs